"You've got a friend in me..."
So there's this awesome, amazing, super fun girl I know named Sophia. Aaaand, today is her birthday!!
I've known her for almost 7 years since we moved next door to her family... The first time I met them, Sophia was suuuuuper shy. But soon enough that changed, and we became BEST friends.
Sophia, her sister Yasmeen, my sister Anna, and I did TONS of things together when we were little: invented all different types of games, had tea parties, did gymnastics, dressed up, etc.
Then we were in a history co-op together with a bunch of other people... haha we made so many memories and had so much fun, but we're glad we've both matured some since then. :)
Co-op field trips. Oh boy, weren't they just the best!?
(And btw this was BEFORE we matured. Just in case you were wondering.)
We've done lots of crazy photoshoots, talked for hours on end, planned parties, sat in the tree house, walked to McDonalds or CVS millions of times, gone shopping, and SO many other things.
I love you SO so so much, Sophia! Thanks for being my bestest friend EVER!!
Hahahahaha sorry Soph, I just had to put that one up. :)
Love ya bffaeaeaeaeae.








Such cute pictures! I love the first one.
ReplyDelete