Pages

December 31, 2010

2010 RECAP

Wow, I can't believe 2011 is just hours away! :)

2010 has been SUCH a wonderful year for me. I have grown so much in lots of ways, gotten to
 experience many new things, made new friends, etc... so here are some of the main highlights of the past year:

-My sister got married! I never thought it would happen so fast... ;)
-My brother got engaged!
-I got to participate in the youth production of Esther - amaaazing experience. :)
-I finished my freshman year of highschool.
-I was able to help in the Summer Celebration kids camp with my infamous cousin...
-Finally painted my room!
-Visited my grandparents and got to go horsebackriding a lot! :)
-I spent time with so many awesome friends
-Went to the youth retreat - amazing messages and songs, and I got the gift of tongues! :)
-Started sophomore year of highschool with a great class.
-I ran for the varsity cross country team 2nd year in a row and got 4th in championships!
-Had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and neighbors...
-I got baptized! :)
-Spent a lovely (though not white...) Christmas with my family.

Of course, there were many downs in the past year. Many of them hurt, but all in all, God has used them to help me grow to be more like him. I am SO so grateful for all of his grace that has been at work during 2010!

I have plenty of New Year's resolutions, but mainly I really want to grow in my knowledge of and passion for God, my incredible Lord and Savior. After all, he's the one who made everything and keeps it all running! :)

Just saying, I am so so so so excited for all that's gonna happen this coming year. :)
Who else is siked about the billions of opportunities that will arise??

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope that God blesses each one of you in countless, unimaginable ways in 2011!


1 comment:

  1. aw i love this post. happy new year. :)

    and those pictures are awesome haha. i still need to see your rooom!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete