Pages

November 17, 2011

Ellie (Senior Shoot)



This is Ellie. My godly, funny, lovely, gullible, long-time friend.



I had the pleasure of taking her senior photos at the super-cute Star Diner.



(This place has the BEST chocolate milkshakes, by the way. If you're ever in town get one.)


Ellie has an amazing sense of humor. A ton of laughter with just enough blonde-ness. :)





All through the time that I've known Ellie, she is always cheerful and filled with joy even through some trying circumstances. She trusts God for everything and is willing to follow him with her whole life. This is evident if you get to hang out with her for even a little bit! She's such an example for me :)











Her blue eyes. So so pretty...like the ocean? Yes, a story ocean :)



Good job on almost finishing high school! Love you Ellie :)


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. these are amazinggg! :D love them and ellie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE. thank you so much girl :)

    looove you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love the location too. :) So fun!

    ReplyDelete